It’s Friday! You are damn right I’m going out!! I’ve got my kat von d true romance palette in LUDWIG back out!
Clinique high definition mascara,
Mac fluidliner in blacktrax.
1. Prime your lid using a primer or pencil in a nude colour. I’m using urban decay primer potion. This is important and will make your shadow last all night.
2. Imagine your eyelid is measured into 3 sections. The inner third we will take a light cream colour (I’m using TEQUILA) and blend into the lid and brown one
3. Then taking ORBI blend into the second and third sections.
4. Blend a matte black into your crease.
5. Start with your gel or liquid eyeliner midway across your lid and pull the brush across to outer corner edge.
TIP: wait until your line is done from corner to corner to get a better hand on a flick. Don’t worry after a little while you will be doing this in your sleep!
6. Curl those lashes and load with mascara!