For this look I have mainly used M.A.C products. Feel free to use any dupes you like this look can be done in any colour so there are no rules. Apologies for the shocking quality of the photos my camera is currently m.i.a.
1. Start by applying a cream shadow all over the lid. I have used M.A.C Cream colour base in Hush but any pearly primer will work (KVD for Sephora have a wonderful one called Stellar or you could use Urban Decays primer potion) . I love using hush because it gives the eye this really beautiful glow and compliments any shadow used over it!
2. Next using my M.A.C 217 I buffed in some Sable Shadow over the lid, It has a lovely pearly shine that really compliments any eye colour. If you want to stay with a striking neutral colour but don’t own Sable I would recommend Twinks, Patina, Satin Taupe or Woodwinked- All that glitters would also work well with Hush for something a bit pinker.
3. I then blended Hush and Sable together using a clean 217.
(Note) If you wanted a nice striking day time look stop at step 3 pop on some mascara and some eye liner and you’ve got a lovely look that could bring you from office/college to the dance floor.4. Next I sprayed my 217 with M.A.C mineralize Skin Hydrating Mist (you can use water) and applied some M.A.C Nylon shadow to the brush. This really brings out the intensity of this beautiful pale gold frost.
I applied this lightly from the inner eye to mid way across the lid and blended lightly. I also brought this under the inner corner of the eye for a real shine.
5. Bend into Sable using your 217. Take some Espresso Shadow (or similar dark brown) I used a matte as mixing textures gives a lovely effect. Lightly blend into the outer corner (not too much just a bit to add some depth)
6. Next wet a pencil brush such as a 219 or use a flat angled brush if you find it easier ( you can use it dry if you find it easier to control).Using any Black Matte Shadow I’m using Lucifer from KVD for Sephora True Romance Ludwig Pallet ) Start in the inner corner and line the top of your lid, if it is easier for you pull your outer corner and then apply. Wing it out at the end, you can blend this for a softer look. Bring this black under the inner and outer corners of the eye. If you want to add a bit more staying power to your liner apply liquid liner on top of the shadow. Blend under the eye.
7. Add a bit more Hush to your brow bone and apply your favourite mascara I used Clinique High Definition Mascara in Blackest Black.
Hope you enjoy recreating this look. Please send me pictures if you do I would love to see it!
And again i really am sorry about the shocking picture quality!!!